Hello. I am Trevor Levine, the founder of Riskczar (rhymes with “I know where your risks are”). I chose this name because a czar is often a person exercising great authority or power in a particular field.
- Masters’ degree in business administration (MBA) from Ivey Business School at Western University in London, Ontario
- Bachelor degree in Finance from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec
- Training in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt methodology
- Extensive experience providing consulting services and managing projects in a large, complex organization, including the areas of:
- business process documentation, re-engineering, service improvement, performance reporting
- enterprise and operational risk management
- change management
- workshop facilitation
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, effective report writing and presentation delivery.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in optimizing business processes.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, change management techniques, ERM frameworks including ISO 31000 and COSO
Join the newsletter
Boring legal stuff: Copyright 2005-2017 by Riskczar Corporation – All rights reserved. The content of this blog, The Riskczar Corporation name, logo with the backwards “R” may not be reproduced or distributed without the prior written approval of Riskczar Corporation. The comments and opinions shared in this blog are those of the author and do not reflect the views of any other organization. This blog is moderated and any posted comments may be edited solely at the discretion of Riskczar Corporation. All posted comments become the property of Riskczar Corporation. By submitting a comment to this blog, you understand that your name, company name and/or other information provided by you will appear with your comment and may be viewed by other users. Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the respective contributors only. Riskczar Corporation makes no warranty of any kind for the information contained in this blog, or that the jokes will be funny and under no circumstances shall Riskczar Corporation be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of this blog. If there is content (including documents and photos) that you believe belongs to you and was accidentally posted on this blog, please email me and the content will be removed as soon as possible. Save yourself the trouble of having your solicitor write me a letter.