Hi, thank you for visiting Riskczar.com
Reading my posts you will learn that I am not a quant, an academic nor an accountant; I am someone who likes sharing what I know about risk management who recognizes that it is a strategic tool which can help you manage your organization better.
ERM isn’t about mathematical models, theories or controls: ERM is about people and change.
Some awards and recognition
- Over 17000 page views in 2011.
- Named one of the Top Twitter Users for Risk Management and Insurance for 2011 by ClearRisk.com.
- Named one of the 50 Best Risk Management Blogs by PMP Certification Training for 2011.
- Awarded 2010 Top Finance Blog Award by Online Finance Degree.
- Subject of blog review by Husdal.com in July 2011.
- Syndicated by SustainableBusinessForum.com blog since September 2011.
- Featured on RIMS Riskwire Spotlight and Today in Risk in October 2011.
- Risk Articles Top Ten Blogs.
Copyright 2005-2013 by Riskczar Corporation – All rights reserved. The content of this blog, The Riskczar Corporation name, logo with the backwards “R” may not be reproduced or distributed without the prior written approval of Riskczar Corporation. The comments and opinions shared in this blog are those of Trevor Levine and do not reflect the views of any other organization.
This blog is moderated by Trevor Levine and any posted comments may be edited solely at the discretion of Riskczar Corporation. All posted comments become the property of Riskczar Corporation. By submitting a comment to this blog, you understand that your name, company name and/or other information provided by you will appear with your comment and may be viewed by other users. Comments or opinions expressed on this blog are those of the respective contributors only. Riskczar Corporation makes no warranty of any kind for the information contained in this blog, or that the jokes will be funny and under no circumstances shall Riskczar Corporation be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of this blog. If there is content including documents and photos that you believe belongs to you and was accidentally posted on this blog, please email me and the content will be removed as soon as possible. Save yourself the trouble of having your solicitor write me a letter.