In my third instalment of this increasingly less funny series, we look at how popular auditor and blogger Norman Marks might make a PBJ sandwich.
How to Make a Peanut Butter Sandwich: Norman Marks
- Add jam and peanut butter to bread.
- Perform a self-assessment to determine if that was actually peanut butter, jam and bread.
- Check off boxes.
- Ask Tim Leech if this is an adequate sandwich.
- Draft a new framework about how to make a peanut butter and jam sandwich.
- Solicit input on LinkedIn from others who like peanut butter and jam sandwiches.
- Publish findings in Internal Audit magazine.